250$ - 2,500$
June 1st 2016
October 24st 2016
Number of awards:
Since we have launched Robot Don, machine learning tool that facilitates essay writing, we would continuously receive vulnerabilities reports, minor bugs and usability suggestions. Aside from the essay writing software, our contributors have been trying edusson.com and have even found some serious flaws. To honor the bright external contributions that help us build better products we have launched an Edusson Scholarship.
Scope of services
Any of service or feature available through 1) robotdon.com or 2) edusson.com is intended to be in scope of this scholarship.
Any design or implementation issue that affects the operations, logics and/or usability of the software is likely to be in the scope of the scholarship. Examples may include:
- Authentication or authorization flaws
- Server-side code execution bugs
- Algorithm implementation flaws.
- Usability suggestions
✔ The contest starts June 1 2016 and will be held on a year round basis.
✔ Submission sent prior June 1 2016 will not be accepted.
- Anyone whose submission meets the qualifying suggestions is eligible.
- International submissions welcome, including from students (undergraduate or postgraduate) enrolled in a degree at any university.
- Non-students submissions are eligible.
- Usability suggestions.
Please direct any questions about the program to email@example.com.
Awards range from a minimum of US$250 up to $2,500 with an unlimited reward pool. There is no limits to the reward amount per a period of time (week, month, etc).
Monetary rewards aside, bugs & ideas reporters who work with us to resolve flaws in our products will be credited on the Hall of Fame. If we file a bug or an idea, we will acknowledge your contribution on that page.
How to participate
Please, send your reports through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: BIH report.
Entries format: any.
- Employees of Edusson and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- There is no cost involved to enter for either students or universities/colleges.
- Rewards will not be issued to individuals on a sanctions lists, or who are in countries (e.g. North Korea, Sudan and Syria) on sanctions lists. You are responsible for any tax implications depending on your country of residency and citizenship. There may be additional restrictions on your ability to enter depending upon your local law.
- Your testing must not violate any law, or disrupt or compromise any data that is not your own.
- Edusson may amend the program’s terms or revoke the program at any time without prior notice.