100 RESEARCH PAPER TOPICS IDEAS FOR 2017
Writing a research paper even though may seem challenging is a substantial part of everyday student life. You are required to write at least one research paper in a semester for the majority of the subjects. Do not underestimate research projects, as they demand a huge effort and a lot of time from you. Nevertheless, do not let your research paper assignment give you anxiety and influence your overall studies. To minimize worries and inconsistencies while working on the research paper you must be sure in your research paper topic. There are times when you are assigned to the topic but more frequently, you will have to create a topic by yourself. The whole research should be built around or from the topic. In order to choose an interesting topic, which will demonstrate your best talents, you should keep reading.
How to select the best research paper topic?
When choosing your research paper topic, you need to make sure it is neither boring nor worn out. An interesting innovative topic will intrigue the readers and motivate them to read your whole research. But if you don’t know how to create a topic on your own, use help of writers in topic creation.There are some things to consider when selecting an appropriate topic:
THE FIELD OF YOUR INTEREST
There is no secret that you will not be able to write a good insightful research paper if you are not interested in the subject overall and in the topic in particular. If on the other hand the topic is linked to the field of your interest, you may consider yourself lucky. It would be easier to explore the theme and write about it. You may even find some additional resources on your computer or I cloud service for the topic, which excites you. If you enjoy science, you are sure to talk non-stop about it. The same goes for writing.
A TOPIC SHOULD BE DEFINITE
You need to be sure to understand everything clearly when you choose an essay topic. Do not hesitate to ask questions if there are some unclear points. The more you understand the simpler it is for you to write a successful research paper. If the indistinct issues are still at large, it is advisable to leave this topic be and simply select another one. You need to show the readers that you master of the topic and not a confused newbie who does not know what he or she is talking about.
BE PRECISE AND SPECIFIC
You need to understand completely that you are not writing a descriptive essay. A research paper is an accurate and thorough work, which is based on facts details. You cannot add watery text about anything into the paper. Your statement should be supported with examples or reference other profound research and academical works.
This advice may seem dull if you are working on historical paper. How innovative can you get discussing French revolution or Perl Harbor? However, an innovative approach can give you the edge among other students. A topic should address the matter from a different and surprising perspective. With a deep investigation, you may even find the unknown until now facts that can blow your readers’ minds. This approach will intrigue your readers and will make research paper stand out.
Essay Topic Generator
Research Paper Topics on Technology
- Cyber security: can we really be safe?
- How can technologies help in preventing terrorist attacks?
- How close did we get to the Artificial Intelligence?
- What technological innovations promise to change the third decade of the 21st century?
- How do regular people influence the technological progress?
- What technologies does NASA use to explore Mars?
- How did Bill Gates and Steve Jobs change the world?
- How did cloud technologies change data storing?
- Can virtual reality substitute an actual reality?
- What is the future of the internet?
Research Paper Topics on Environment
- How did climate change in the recent 30 years?
- Why do some believe global warming to be a hoax?
- What are the best ways to reduce global warming?
- How does global warming alter wildlife?
- Ocean pollution: unseen tragedies.
- Effective ways of reducing air pollution.
- How can alternative types of energy help to preserve Earth natural resources?
- Endangered species – how can we preserve them?
- Recycling. What did you do to make the world a better place?
- Drinking water for all – how can we achieve it?
Research Paper Topics on Legal Issues
- How do torrenting sites influence creativity and copyright?
- Should marijuana be legalized on the governmental level?
- How did legalization of the same-sex marriages influence the USA?
- Are punishments for sex crimes fair?
- Should there be a law preventing cyber bullying?
- Where is the line between artistic photos and pornography?
- How does a new adoption law in Russia refuse orphans their chance for happiness?
- Various laws on abortion around the world.
- Countries with effective legal execution.
- How do prostitution laws differ around the world?
Research Paper Topics on Business
- How can one turn a business idea into a successful startup?
- How can creative marketing increase the sales?
- Does taxation aim to kill small businesses?
- Effective time management for big and small teams.
- Is multitasking a productive method of work?
- Sexual harassment in the working environment.
- Google: how benefits can make your employees happy.
- How do big corporations regularly break the laws and get away with it?
- What are minimum wages around the world? Should The Universal Declaration of Human Rights control them?
- What were the most successful businesses in the thirst decade of the 21st century?
Research Paper Topics on World Politics
- How did Angela Merkel change Europe?
- Impeachment against Donald Trump: will it happen?
- The consequences of Brexit for European values.
- Is Vladimir Putin sponsoring global terrorism?
- How can world politicians unite against the threat that Russia poses?
- Can North and South Korea unite again?
- How can we eliminate dictatorial regimes in the 21st century?
- Conflicts in Africa
- Do refugees pose any threat to the hosting country?
- How can the world unite to fight racism?
Research Paper Topics on Religion
- Is Christianity at its dusk?
- Can any religion justify crimes against humanity?
- The most popular new age religions.
- Sexual abuse in the church.
- Should religious beliefs influence health matters?
- How do various religions oppress women?
- The political context of the global religions throughout time.
- How does agnosticism balance between atheism and various religions?
- Are we witnessing a new religion forming?
- Myths of creation through global religions.
Research Paper Topics on Health
- Effect of alcohol, Tabaco, and marijuana on a human body.
- Vaccination in the 21st century.
- The most controversial issues of birth control.
- Alzheimer’s: ways of prevention.
- Euthanasia – an assisted suicide?
- How can research help cure AIDS?
- Are there effective ways to prevent cancer?
- How do fats positively affect human body and mind?
- Anorexia and obesity – two sides to one story.
- The importance of mental health.
Research Paper Topics on Social Issues
- How do social media influence interpersonal communication?
- How can team sports affect social abilities?
- LGBT tolerance around the world.
- Global citizenship: pros and cons.
- How to deal with social anxiety?
- How can one defend privacy issues on Facebook and other social media?
- How to stop bullying in schools?
- Discrimination of the black women in modern day America.
- Ethnicities that created the USA.
- Gender stereotypes in the workplace.
STUCK ON YOUR RESEARCH PAPER?
Check out these example persuasive essays.
Research Paper Topics on Education
- How to achieve literacy for all?
- Is it worth it to go into a huge debt to achieve higher education in the USA?
- How can the government make teacher’s profession become more appealing?
- How can we modernize education to make it more appealing?
- How does dress code in schools discriminate women?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
- Is present educational system capable of creating geniuses?
- The importance of multilingual education.
- Guns in school. How to achieve safe environment.
- Do grades do justice to students’ knowledge?
Research Paper Topics on Popular Culture
- The best music projects of 2016.
- How do reality shows influence teenagers?
- Do celebrities form a specific cast in today’s world?
- How much do people depend on heroes? Marvel and DC Cinematic Universes.
- How do American and Japanese popular cultures intertwine with each other?
- Sexism and ageism in modern Hollywood.
- Do shows like American Idol, the Voice, and X-factor really aim to find and develop talents?
- The female role in the world according to Beyonces Lemonade.
- How did YouTube change popular culture?
- The meaning of the Harry Potter Book Series in promoting reading.
Do not be afraid to conduct a thorough research. To write a good research paper you need to be confident in your argument. The discussion you have started should be provoking and intriguing. If your statement is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors. Make the use of the suggested research paper topic ideas and you will be successful.