Prime Tutor.

Prime Tutor.

238 projects completed

99% success rate

Response time: 2 minutes

About Prime Tutor.

Welcome! My name is Prime Tutor. and I have been writing professionally for years. They say people should follow their passion to achieve happiness. Since writing is my passion, I feel blessed to be able to work as a writer. My main areas of interest are English, Business and Entrepreneurship, Psychology, but I am com...

  • 2019 Joined us
  • 4.81 Review rate
  • 238 Completed projects
  • 197 Helped students

Writer’s Sample

In the modern world, technology has become the order of the day. Its numerous benefits have influenced the widespread use of technology in today’s society. However, relying on technology largely might have alarming drawbacks to the society. For example, technology has greatly reduced face to face communication to the point where employees depend on computers and gadgets to exchange information and feedback with one another as well as with their employers. Research findings connote that this trend has had negative impacts on the society. This essay will explore the potential dangers that can accrue to the society that largely depends on technological communication instead of face to face communication. Studies show that the authentic method of connection among people is through real or complete communication. Real communication takes place when we can communicate by looking in other people’s eyes or hear their tone of voice. As noted by Tardanico, a real communication involves both verbal and nonverbal body language. Tardanico goes ahead by arguing that only 7 percent of the communication occurs through written word or orally. The rest 93 percent of communication is exercised through nonverbal body language. Therefore, with the computer-mediated communication nonverbal body language cannot be involved, and only seven percent of the communication will be relayed between a sender and a recipient. Secondly, technological communication creates a situation where both the sender and the recipient are potentially disconnected. It would be hard for the society depending on this type of communication to understand the true feelings of other people, especially the ones they communicate with. Cafferty’s judgment has been based on the fact that already 93 percent of the communication has been hidden and, as a result, the computer-mediated communication can only be enriched with emoticons, snippets, and abbreviations that may not reflect the truth. In conclusion, this essay recommends that for the society to experience effective communication, it must make sure all communication fundamentals are observed. This will comprise of having the combination of both verbal and nonverbal expressions that are portrayed through body language. However, this does not mean that people should do away with technology; they should only depend on it as an alternative, not as the major communication method.

Reviews (178)

  • All (178)
  • English (24)
  • Psychology (8)
  • Nursing (6)

Review rate 4.81

Review rate 4.96

Review rate 4.88

Review rate 5

Review rate 4.81

Review rate 4.67

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 3.75

Review rate 4

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 4.5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 3

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 5

Review rate 4.87

customer-2368378 (12 orders)

English

Thank you, for the professionally written letter to the hiring manager of the department I have interest transferring to. I can work off this and continue to add to this letter for a position on the team. Thanks. A+ the paper arrived a lot sooner than the expected delivery date.

customer-3045529 (4 orders)

Political Science

I enjoy working with Prime Tutor, she has been very helpful. I received my paper the next business day after placing my order. It was a pleasant experience and I would definitely use Prime Tutor again.

customer-3371593 (9 orders)

Other

Very good writer, however, I had to make some minor changes but still very good writer!

customer-2595462 (83 orders)

Other

Awesome!

customer-3512014 (1 order)

Other

She was really nice, and helpful

customer-3497984 (1 order)

Other

Great, had this completed time in advance.

customer-2595462 (83 orders)

Other

Thanks

customer-3505961 (1 order)

Other

Great writer

customer-3505461 (1 order)

Other

Thank you soo much

customer-3214622 (18 orders)

Other

Good work ? ?

customer-2595462 (83 orders)

Other

THANK YOU!

customer-2595462 (83 orders)

Other

Love it!!! you are the BEST

customer-1967871 (16 orders)

Anthropology

Thank you