Do you get to choose your own cause and effect essay topic? That’s wonderful! In many cases instructors allow students to write an essay based on a subject they choose themselves. Some students spend hours thinking about topics they could discuss, but you don’t have to do that.
Good Cause and Effect Essay Topics
Here are great ideas for you:
- Causes of voter apathy.
- What is the effect of divorce on children? Does the child’s age make any difference?
- Effects of abortion on a relationship.
- Causes behind US poverty.
- Causes of homelessness and its effects on society.
- Effects of increasing obesity rates in the US.
- Effects of stress on health.
- What are the effects of violent video games on a child’s cognition and behavior?
- Causes of addiction to exercise and its effects.
- College dropout rates have never been higher: causes and effects.
- Reasons why online shopping makes internet users spend more money.
- Positive and negative effects of technology on our lives.
- Effects of feminism on marriage.
- Causes and effects of air pollution.
- What was the effect of colonialism on Britain’s view of itself?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Relationships and family
- What causes people to cheat on their partners.
- Effects of living together before marriage.
- Long-term effects of growing up with a single parent.
- What is the effect of family vacations on family relationships?
- What are causes of destructive relationships between siblings?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Environment
- What is the most dangerous factor that affects world climate changes today?
- Has human curiosity had an overall positive or negative effect on the planet?
- What effect did human curiosity have in relation to our planet?
- What are the causes of environmental catastrophes?
- What could be the effects of global warming on the planet?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Social issues
- What impact does frequent violence (either from war or street violence) have on a community?
- What effect do social networks have on real life communication?
- What are the causes of poverty in megalopolises?
- How does a lack of freedom affect society?
- What are the effects of living in poor housing?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Technology
- Effects of modern technological progress on children.
- What impact does the internet have on youth?
- What are the effects of using modern technology during class work?
- How technological development affects the state of nature?
- What are causes of technological advancements in Japan?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Education
- What are the causes and effects of changing a major in the middle of studies?
- What makes a person be an excellent student?
- The causes and effects of exam failure.
- The cause and effects of cheating on exams.
- What are the effects of student involvement in extracurricular activities?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics Ideas: Psychology
- Why has depression become one of the most widespread illnesses?
- What makes a person have a good mood?
- The effects of stress on students who both study and work.
- Why is good mental health no less important than physical well-being?
- What are causes and effects of having empathy?
Topic Ideas: Health
- How does a person’s diet affect his or her health?
- Causes and effects of vaccinations for teenagers.
- Effects of adults having smallpox.
- What are the effects of long-term smoking?
- What are the causes and effects of insomnia during exam week?
Topic Ideas: Food
- Cause and effects of eating seafood.
- Effects of a vegetarian diet.
- Why is it dangerous to eat in cheap fast food restaurants?
- Effects of eating genetically modified food.
- What are typical causes of a loss of appetite?
Topic Ideas: Sport
- How does a regular workout improves the productivity of a person?
- Causes and effects of skipping physical education lessons in school.
- What are the effects of doing sports professionally?
- Causes and effects of sport violence.
- What effect does doing extreme sports have?
Topic Ideas: Culture
- What is the reason for the popularity of movies based on comic books?
- How listening to favorite music affects a person?
- Why are summer music festivals so popular among youth?
- How free music downloading affects the artist.
- What are the long-term effects of video game addiction?
Cause and effect essay writing doesn’t have to turn into a major struggle. You have the opportunity to make this process easy. How? It’s simple, thanks to an amazing breakthrough of technology and internet availability, students have access to multiple platforms and tools that simplify essay writing. Here are a few examples.
Essay topic generator
Instead of browsing Google and spending hours trying to come up with a cause and effect essay topic, you can just use Edusson Magic Help. The platform displays a multitude of topic ideas you can use to practice or write your own essay. Search by alphabet, category, most popular topics, or simply enter a keyword and you’ll see an abundance of titles that will inspire you.
Use Edusson Magic Help essay samples to see how other students wrote their own cause and effect essays. This will inspire you to write your own, recognize strengths and weaknesses, and avoid common pitfalls. With a subscription plan, you can also save some essays in the library and read them later.
The essay checker – RobotDon is a highly practical platform and the best tool a student can use when writing an essay. The software utilizes cutting-edge algorithms to analyze uniqueness and check for plagiarism. In addition, it checks sentence structure, rhythm, readability, word use, and the overall quality of your paper.
Essay writing service
A professional writing service gathers an amazing team of writers who can create a cause and effect essay based on your needs, deadline, word count, and other info you provide. The essay is written from scratch and made to reflect your own position on the subject.
Essay editing service
For students who just need someone to go through an essay and correct mistakes, the editing service at Edusson is the best solution. Editors and proofreaders read and correct spelling and grammar mistakes, improve your style and formatting, and enhance the overall quality of the paper.