The research paper is a common assignment at college. This type of paper argues a point or analyzes a perspective. When writing this paper, you have to dig deep, carry out a thorough research on the subject, and support every argument you make with relevant evidence.
In this case, you are a journalist who is working on a major story that could have a major impact on the economic or political situation in the country. In most cases, your professor will provide a topic to write about, but in other instances, students are required to come up with their own. If you can’t decide what to write about, you came to the right place. And if you can’t think of the topic of your psychology research paper – look here! Scroll down to see easy research paper topics.
- Are birth control pills good or bad?
- Are married women with children happier than single women who did not give birth to a child?
- Are there health benefits to having children?
- Breast cancer rates are increasing among women in the US. What factors contribute to these rates?
- Do women with higher testosterone levels have an athletic advantage compared to women whose testosterone levels are not high?
- Has the feminist movement been a help to women or not?
- Has the modern-day feminist movement lost its track?
- How are cultural expectations of women different in Muslim vs. Western nations?
- How common is domestic abuse, or child abuse?
- How do the female hormones protect women from heart disease?
- How does education of women change a society?
- How has feminism changed America? The world?
- How has marriage changed?
- How is heart health different for men and women?
- How society’s expectations for women to get married and have kids haven’t changed for centuries, even today?
- How to help girls from unprivileged towns and neighborhoods get educated?
- Should women participate in extreme sports?
- What are the most important health risks for women to be aware of?
- What is a maid? Is there an acceptable or unacceptable definition for this job?
- What is female genital mutilation and how is it connected with AIDS in Africa?
- What is the effect of birth control and pregnancy on the mental health of a woman?
- What is the history of marriage?
- Why a vast majority of women refuse to report their husbands for domestic abuse? What can be done to help them?
- Why do people marry?
- Women in politics: why a small percentage of them succeed?
- Are athletes overpaid? Do footballers deserve multi-million contracts? How their salaries influence their performance?
- Can anyone compete in a marathon? Should everyone try it at least once? Necessary measures to take in order to compete in this kind of race
- Choose a sport and the best athlete that has ever played it. Justify why is that person the greatest of all times
- Has Title 9 hurt men’s athletics? Should there be changes?
- Have Olympic Games improved or worsened through history?
- How money influences the football world today
- How much does the crowd at sports events influence the game? Does the roar of the fans or their chants really cause the team to win or lose?
- How successful has Title 9 been in changing access to sports for women?
- Is there a sport which should be added to the Olympic Games?
- Research the history of a sport of your choice. How has the game changed through history?
- Should college athletes get paid? If so, how should that be done?
- Should male and female athletes be paid equally?
- Should players form unions to protect their rights?
- The impact of Olympic Games on the economy of the hosting nation?
- What do people learn from playing in competitive sports?
- What does the public think about female athletes?
- Why do all children need to play in competitive sports in school? How would regular sports activity benefit their health and school performance?
- Why do so many young people get injured while playing sports? Is it accidental and unavoidable or is there a way to prevent injuries? Choose between talking about sports in general or discuss some specific sport of your choice.
Stuck on Your Essay Research Paper?
Check out these example essay research paper.
Yes! Show me examples
- African-American men are more likely to spend time in prison in the United States than any other group. What is the underlying cause of this negative trend? What can be done to stop it?
- After every terrorist attack, it turns out police received reports about the potential danger. Why do they always ignore these calls?
- Are prison sentences for rapes effective? Do convicted rapists recommit their crimes later?
- Criminal activities are widely prevalent in news shows, reality TV, television shows, and movies. Does the constant exposure to crime on TV promote these activities and give people ideas?
- The death sentence has a long history, but did it help decrease crime rates across the US?
- Do convicted criminals abandon their ways and turn into law-abiding citizens?
- Do organizations like Prison Fellowship, which attempt to reform prisoners through faith, produce long-term results in changed lives?
- Do some people have a genetic predisposition to commit a crime? If so, should government approve genetic testing on criminals?
- Does non-dangerous “hazing” add to the rituals and community of an organization? Describe pros and cons of having new members participate in initiation traditions.
- How can prisoners help rehabilitate prisoners?
- How difficult is it to ex-convicts to find a job?
- How does Trump’s victory at the presidential election affect the judicial system in the United States today?
- How should the background of the criminal (psychosis, intelligence, family environment, genetic predispositions) affect the decision in a criminal case?
- Is Mandatory Minimum sentencing a good idea? Does it aid crime prevention?
- Many prisoners re-commit crimes because they find it difficult to cope with “real world” after spending years in prison. What can be done to help them adapt to the new reality after leaving prison?
- The number of DUI arrests increases constantly. What can be done about this problem?
- On-campus violence: causes and solutions
- Online bullying is a common occurrence nowadays. Should cyber-bullies face criminal prosecution?
- Out of fear of potential mistake, prisoners on a death row in many states are still waiting for their executions. Does the possibility of wrong death outweigh the need for justice? Is there justice for family members of victims?
- Police brutality: causes and potential solutions
- Rates of teens engaging in criminal activities keep increasing. How did media contribute to this negative trend?
- Should all states have equal laws? Would it prevent some criminals from committing their unlawful deeds?
- Should DUI laws be the same across all states?
- Should girls and women who falsely accuse someone of raping them face criminal prosecution?
- Should people convicted of a DUI be able to attend classes to prevent having their driver’s license revoked?
- Should schools allow people with licenses to carry concealed weapons?
- Should some crimes require a mandatory death sentence?
- Should terrorist suspects be tried in American courts?
- Some states have already legalized marijuana. How did cannabis use affect crime rates in these states? Did they go up or down?
- Teen gangs and socioeconomic status of households: are they related?
- The Innocence Project has released more than 300 convicted criminals based primarily on DNA evidence. Many states give no compensation to those released. Should the compensation be mandatory?
- The use of art, music, or theater therapy is a common method of rehabilitating prisoners. How effective are these approaches?
- What are the causes of acquaintance rape? How can it be prevented?
- What does the general public think about death penalty?
- What is the underlying cause (or more of them) behind re-committing crimes?
- Why do some people become serial killers? Are there any signs in their behavior to look for?
- Why is police brutal when arresting black suspects?
- Are older children more successful?
- Child labor is a sad reality in third-world countries. Do we contribute to child labor by purchasing products from companies who employ children in their factories?
- Do small businesses have a chance to succeed in the competitive market today?
- How do blogs help revolutionize businesses?
- How did the NAFTA agreement affect business in the United States?
- How does birth order affect people in a work environment?
- How has terrorism affected businesses?
- How important is branding for a business?
- Importance of ethics in business: what are the consequences of unethical behavior?
- Past, present, and future of search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Should companies promote employees based on seniority, college degrees or evaluations of performance?
- Should employees be allowed more flexible leave time for caring for children and elderly parents?
- What is the best way to grow jobs and reduce the unemployment rate?
Research papers test your curiosity, vocabulary skills, essay writing skills, and general knowledge. This post featured easy research paper topics that you can use to practice or write your essay today. If you want to write an abstract for a research paper, but don`t know who to do it – read about it on our site! Take time and see our the biggest list of research paper topics 2018!And don’t forget to use essay checker!
Already have an outline? Check it up for FREE with our Essay Checker