Say 'Hello Reflection Paper'
First of all, let us consider what the reflection paper is. A reflection paper is an essay in which you are to describe your thoughts and ideas about something, usually connected with experiences of your own. Usually, it may be on such topics like books, films, events, etc. In other words, it’s a paper where you share what you think about something (or almost everything). But despite that, bear in mind that some teachers may give you a generalized topic (about your opinion on global warming, for instance) or vice versa - specified, for example about the brightest memories of childhood or the causes of your phobias as a child. The conception of reflection paper resembles a narrative essay a little. I mean, if to think about it generally it may be any topic on which you can write your own thoughts.
Stuck on Your Reflection Paper?
Check out these example reflaction paper.Yes! Show me examples
To be confident in what you are going to write, it is also important for you to know what does not refer to the notion of a reflection paper. First of all, a reflection paper is not a defective cocktail of many different, third-party opinions and thoughts of other people. It should be you, yourself, special and unique. And if you like to use quotations of famous personalities – you are about to fail this task. It doesn’t really matter what outstanding people you will quote, this type of essay requires your own thoughts – so try hard to express yourself. This is the main essay hack I can give you.
Okay, What’s Next?
So, as we’ve already said hello reflection paper and found out that this is an essay form which should be mostly about your personal perceptions we can proceed. During the writing process you can feel free to share your beliefs and experiences. It could be your personal observation on any topic. No limits, no restrictions, no barriers. Nobody can tell you what your thinking should be like. I believe it will be easy to write because you just have to express your thoughts and how you see things, without using any specified writing styles. So ponder of something great and create!
The essay outline is pretty easy because there are no special restrictions. So if you already have a topic – start your paper with an introduction. It’s up to you how to start (and proceed) your reflection paper whatever you want. And so is the situation with the essay conclusion. The best you can do is to give a general statement that will prepare your teacher or just a simple reader for the main part of your reflection paper. Be certain to include your thesis statement in the introduction. And remember that this is the statement that will sum up the entire essay.
How About the Art Reflection Paper in Particular?
Well-well-well, just look how much you’ve learned by now! I’m sure that you already have enough essay ideas and essay inspiration, too. So now our writing guide is heading to the next stop. As you know from the above, in reflection paper essay you should share thoughts and beliefs of your own concerning some particular topic. But what if your topic is related to art? Of course, you can easily find plenty of essay hook examples and essay hooks as well, but how to tell about it through the prism of your inner world? Imagine yourself as a triangle on famous Pink Floyd’s album cover – reduce the white light into the specter. Release the simple statement into something colorful and special – and this rainbow will be your individual vision of the thesis. And now, let’s have a look what you can do here.
What is art for you? For me, it is an integral part of life – either it’s music or drawing, literature or photography, beautifully made bouquet or the mess on the table. Everyone can describe and understand art in their own way, and each of them will be in their own right. Art can be a mess, art can be a salvation, and art can be a pure schizophrenia the greatest gift of Gods – w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r you want. Yes, that’s easy as two plus two, and ABC, and what else is easy on Earth. So you can distinguish some exact field you will dwell upon, or you can write about something concerning art in general – it’s only up to you. Feel free, don’t be afraid to share, it’s like anonymous AA meeting – no one will judge you.
Art Reflection Paper Topic Ideas
So if you’ve already went bored of my long lasting fancy speeches, grasped the main ideas of the previous paragraph and can’t wait to start writing – I think you are still interested how the reflection paper topics on art can look like. They can be of ANY kind, you will see. They may be useful if you should choose the topic by yourself and don’t have a clear conception of that stuff. Having a ready topic will also ease you the process of creating a title for the essay. So I will not try your patience anymore, and here are the top-30 topic ideas for writing a reflection paper about art, which are running for you with the speed of Sonic the Hedgehog, or the Golden Snitch, or Flash. Enjoy!
- The difficulties of the perception of contemporary dance;
- What is the connection between the outfits worn by dancers and the characters portrayed by them;
- Ballet VS Contemporary dance. MC on the left, introduce yourself;
- How does the dance associated with theatrical skills?
- Is it possible to dance to modern music?
- Why should we go to opera in XXI century?
- How to subjoin kids to theater or “Mom, please, why can’t I go play football?”
- How actors start crying without any onion and make you believe them?
- The art of sitting silently or why I like going to the theater;
- Can I act in theatrical offerings after several lessons?
- Is gothic architecture really obscure?
- Modern and classic architecture – whose side you’re on?
- Architectural designs and your attitude towards them;
- Architectural sights as a tourist attraction in your city;
- Pompous and lavish buildings – should they stay or should they go;
- God bless post punk or what kind of joy has Joy Division left;
- Is there really a place for addiction in musician’s life?
- Rap music against the kids: What we are going to have in several decades;
- Is there really a Devil behind heavy-metal and his ilk?
- Does listening to pop music doesn’t mean you’re dumb?
- Is it a cat? Is it a dog? Is it a contemporary art masterpiece?
- Pollock VS da Vinci: Do we really moving backwards;
- Van Gogh as a modern style icon;
- Paint it black: Was Malevich an early fan of Rolling Stones?
- Promising Russian artists and where to find them;
- Why Chuck Palahniuk is still collecting the hearts of the readers?
- Steven King as a reason of your unhealthy sleep;
- Who else should kill George R.R. Martin?
- The problems the latest film adaptation of “The Great Gatsby”
- Can I write the second "Twilight" or Potteriana if I'm 16.
So, as you can see, the diversity of topics can be really wide. But these are only the examples and you can write about everything you want – more adequate and interesting, I suppose. Thus, if you have chosen the topic you like to write on – it’s high time to go to the next action. It is quite simple – just expand and develop your essay with your thoughts concerning topic, express yourself and all that stuff we’ve discussed before. Also, it’s good to remember that reflection paper referring to art in most cases may be about your impressions about some particular art piece, or artist, or genre.